Run to Help Young Men Succeed
Will you go the extra mile to help troubled young men build a life that is good for them and others?
With so much uncertainty in the world, communities need men to come together and help our troubled young men find out what it takes to become a man, more so than ever. That’s why we’re asking you to join Run to Help Young Men Succeed.
What’s more, this is a great way to look after your own wellbeing and stay active during these times.
Getting involved is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Pick your perfect place to run – this could be on a treadmill, in your garden, or your favourite open space
- Choose your distance – whether it’s a 10k, half marathon or marathon, it’s your run, your way
- Decide how long to complete your challenge – one day, multiple days, or weeks, the choice is yours
Sign me up
Pick your distance and join Run for Mental Health today!
Registration fee: £8
Suggested fundraising target: £100
Join Team ABOB and get the superstar treatment…
- A unique Abandofbrothers medal to mark your epic achievement if you raise over £100
- A fundraising guide packed full of top tips
- Support from our dedicated Events Team who will be on hand to help with training and fundraising advice
How your fundraising will help
- £30 could pay for a vulnerable young man to get support from an Abandofbrothers’ mentor during the lockdown. For many young men, this is a lifeline, and often the only support they have.
- £100 could help 12 young men to reach us during the lockdown and meet with someone from their local community who genuinely cares and is willing to offer them a helping hand.
Please follow the Government’s guidance on COVID-19 at all times during your challenge.
We’d love to help! Contact our Events Team by email:email@example.com
DONATE PART OF YOUR SALARY
LEAVE A GIFT IN YOUR WILL