Donate in memory
You can help the memory of loved ones live on by supporting the vital work we do with young men and their communities.
We believe communities should be resourced to give their young men the best chance to succeed and build a good life – for them and for others.
Just a small gift in memory of a friend or relative can make a big difference.
We are grateful to everyone who chooses to donate to abandofbrothers in memory. Their support helps young men and their communities across the UK to build their futures confidently.
When my step-son died aged 23 through suicide, it left me and my family shaken and grief-stricken. And along with feeling helpless, I also felt a strong determination to do my best to stop this happening to other young men. I chose to support Abandofbrothers because I’d heard some of the young men who’d done the programme say that it had literally saved their lives and this just helped knowing that in some way I could help to stop young men dying like this.James, parent and abandofbrothers mentor
How do I donate in memory?
- Donate through our website [Link to Make a donation] and select ‘In memory’ from our menu.
- Collect donations at a funeral and post your cheque to us. Download our Direct Debit postal form (PDF 115KB)
- Donate over the phone by getting in touch to arrange a return call from our Legacy Team.
- Set up a memorial page. Collect donations and new messages for as long as you like. Download our memorial guide (PDF 167KB)
Get in touch
Do you have any questions? Are you donating in memory and want to tell us more?
We would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with us using the following details:
News & blogs
- Bungee Jump for ABoB Manchester – 24th May 2020!Sponsored Bungee Jump! On Sunday 24 May ABoB Manchester will be holding a community day at … Read More
- Intro Evening for Men of Bournemouth – 24th March 2020Are you a man who would love to feel like you are doing something to make … Read More
- Open Evening for Manchester Men – 14th April 2020ABoB Manchester is building a community and looking for new mentors to help young men to … Read More